Ultrasonic cleaner Home-2500, capacity – 2,5 liters, appropriate for occasional cleaning
Basket dimension: 240x138x80 mm
With the separate adjustment of time, auto switch off and heating it is appropriate for items which need short & easy cleaning.
Ultrasonic frequency 40kHz provides thorough but gentle cleaning which is also appropriate for softer metals, plastics, and products with polished surfaces. The smaller bubbles which are produced at this frequency are less likely to cause surface damage and are also better able to penetrate tight areas such as seams, crevices and blind holes.
Ultrasonic power of 70W provides a high enough number of bubbles for effective cleaning of various number of items in the ultrasonic cleaner.
What you can clean at home?
- Jewelry: Ultrasonic cleaners are excellent for cleaning jewelry, including rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and watches. They can remove dirt, oils, and debris from small crevices and hard-to-reach areas.
- Glasses and eye-wear: Whether it’s eyeglasses, sunglasses, or reading glasses, an ultrasonic cleaner can effectively remove fingerprints, smudges, and dirt from the frames and lenses.
- Dentures and oral appliances: Ultrasonic cleaners can be used to clean dentures, retainers, mouthguards, and other oral appliances. They help remove bacteria, plaque, and stains from these items.
- Metal objects: Various metal items like coins, silverware, razors, small tools, and even firearms can be cleaned using an ultrasonic cleaner. The process helps remove dirt, oxidation, and tarnish from metal surfaces.
- Coins and collectibles: Ultrasonic cleaners can safely clean coins, including those made of gold, silver, or copper. They can also be used to clean collectibles like figurines, small sculptures, and delicate antiques.
- Electronic components: Some electronic components, such as circuit boards, small electronic parts, and connectors, can be cleaned using an ultrasonic cleaner. However, it’s important to ensure the components are compatible with this cleaning method and won’t be damaged by the process.
- Personal care items: Ultrasonic cleaners can clean personal care items like combs, brushes, razor blades, nail clippers, and even makeup brushes. They help remove dirt, oils, and residue from these items.
- Watches: Apart from just the bands and cases, ultrasonic cleaners can also clean watch parts like watch movements. However, certain types of watches, such as those with delicate or vintage components, may not be suitable for ultrasonic cleaning.
Cleaning concentrates for ultrasonic cleaner:
Different objects may require different cleaning solutions. ASonic ultrasonic cleaning concentrates have specialized chemical composition which boosts the cleaning process and need to be used according to the special needs of the parts to be cleaned.
- Jewelry, gemstone pieces, watch components, including Watch bands, cases, and movement parts, coins and collectibles: AS-JEW
- Personal Care Items: Razors, dentures, and contact lenses: : AS-JEW
- Eyeglasses: Lenses, frames, and small metal components, Optical components: camera lenses, microscope slides, and telescope lenses: AS-OPT
- Dental and Medical Instruments, beakers, test tubes, and other scientific equipment, Tattoo needles, piercing jewelry, and equipment : AS-UCP
- Electronics: Circuit boards, PCBs, and electronic components: AS-PCB
- Automotive Parts: Carburetors, fuel injectors, and engine components: AS-CARB
- Precision Machinery Parts: Small gears, bearings, and other intricate machine components: AS-SENS
- Industrial Tools: Hand tools, cutting tools, and molds: AS-GEN, AS-MLP
- Firearms: Gun parts, including barrels, triggers, and magazines: AS-CARB
How ultrasonic cleaning works?
The explanation how ultrasonic cleaning works is on this link. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask us on e-mail: order(at)asonic.si.
Stainless steel (SUS 304) tanks are 0.6 mm thick, therefore they provide for long lifetime of the ultrasonic cleaners. Seamless panel housing is especially relevant as it prevents water leakage and moisture from access to electronics inside of units.No screw welding technology of ultrasonic transducers ensures smooth bottom of the tank, thus improving cavitation and reducing corrosion of tank.Cleaners are equipped with industrial high Q transducers which ensure strong power of ultrasonic effect. Ultrasonic transducers are activated by independent excitation ultrasonic generator (PWM control), which has passed 4200V HV test and HV isolation test, therefore enabling cleaners to work with stable ultrasonic effect and run safely.Generators are developed and produced by our own factory with high quality components. There is minor difference between the real water temperature and the panel readout which in ±1°C range.
- Actual volume of the tank might be less than stated.
- Pour liquid 1 cm below the brim with items inside.
- Do not throw objects in the tank or hit the device.
- Cleaning items should be put in cleaning basket to protect ultrasonic machine.
- Ultrasonic cleaner needs to cool down after every working circle.
- Ultrasound operation releases a certain amount of energy that heats the liquid in the tank.
- Do not turn on heating or ultrasound without liquid in the tank, as it will cause damage to it.
- Max working time per day: 20min
Included in the package:
- Ultrasonic cleaner
- Standard basket
- Power cord
- User guide