General terms of the Company are complied with General Law for Consumer Protection (ZVPot-UPB2), the recommendations of Chamber of Commerce and international Business Codes. The customer declares and confirms that he/she is fully aware and agreed with full text of General Terms and Conditions, listed on the web page of the Company.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY
Online sales and marketing is performed by The Company.
The Company is liable to pay VAT.
2. INFORMATION AVAILABILITY
The Company commits to provide the customer following information:
– Identity of the Company (name, address, registered number of the Company)
– Contact information, allowing the user quick and effective communication (e-mail, phone);
– Basic characteristics of the products;
– Availability of products (each product, offered on the web page should be available within a reasonable time);
– Shipping details (means, place and expected time of delivery)
– All prices must be clearly and unambiguously defined. It must be clear and evident if the prices already include tax and transport costs.
– Means of payment and delivery
– The period, allowed for withdrawal from the contract and all withdrawal conditions; in addition if and how much are the costs of returning the goods.
The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information given in the ordering process. The seller shall not be liable for any errors in delivery due to incorrect address. After the order via web shop, the buyer will receive contract (invoice) via e-mail. Contract (bill) is electronically stored on the server and is accessible to the customer at any time in his user profile.
4. SHIPPING OF THE GOODS – as stated in Delivery Information section.
5. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM PURCHASE & RETURN OF GOODS
The buyer has the right to withdrawal from the contract (purchase) within 14 days from reception of the goods, by informing The Company via e-mail: info(at)avene.si, without stating the reason. When doing so, the buyer is obliged to pay only the transport costs for returning the goods to The Company, only if the goods are not damaged and packed in original packaging. The goods must be returned to The Company within 30 days from sent information to The Company regarding the withdrawal from the contract (purchase). In case the goods are not returned in original packaging, the refunded amount is reduced for 10% of total value. In case the goods are damaged, the refunded amount is reduced for minimum 20% of total value.
The returned goods must be intact and in the same quantity as when ordering, unless the goods are destroyed or lost due circumstances for which the buyer is not accountable.
The refund will be done within 10 days from reception of the goods. The refund will be transferred to the buyer’s (personal) account, given in the informational e-mail regarding the withdrawal from the contract (purchase).
The goods must be returned to The Company’s address.
All given prices are in EUR, VAT included. The prices do not include transport costs.
The price, seen at the end of the purchase, is a total price that incudes transport costs.
The Company reserves the right for prices change. The valid price is the price, posted on the web page on the day of the purchase, this is on the day that order is confirmed and transmitted.
7. PAYMENT CONDITIONS – as stated in Terms of payment section.
8. COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
The Company is obliged to establish an effective system for dealing with complaints. The Company will strive to process the complaints and notify the buyer regarding the complaint result in shortest time.
The goods remain in the property of the Company until full payment from the buyer. If business is done over checking account, the reserved rights over property of the goods represent the way of ensuring the balance of our claims. In case the payment is made through payment location or service which is responsible to forward the payment to The Company, we reserve the rights for property on purchased goods until the payment is transferred to The Company’s account. The buyer’s payment obligation ceases after the reception of full payment on our account.
In case of returning the goods, the buyer is obliged to return the goods within 10 days after reception of reclamation receipt from The Company. In the case of return, The Company retains 20% from total value of the purchase due to smaller value of the goods. In case the buyer does not return the goods within specified time, The Company will charge 50% from total value of the purchase for caused business damage.
The Company will endeavor to resolve any dispute consensually.
The Company is obliged to permanent protection of all personal data. They will be used exclusively for the management of accounts, offers and for other necessary documentation.
10. The customer declares and confirms that he/she is fully aware and agreed with full text of General Terms and Conditions, listed on the web page of the Company.