Distribution of ultrasonic cleaners ASONIC
Our brand ASonic along with our knowledge on the matter has been evolving and growing since 2012. We offer a variety of ultrasonic cleaners:
- Small HOME models for domestic simple use
- PRO series from 0,8 all the way up to 30 liter capacity with both 40 & 28kHz frequency
- Large INDUSTRIAL cleaners and custom units especially designed for end customers
- Custom made ultrasonic cleaners for high efficient work process.
We are looking to expand our network of distributors around Europe and other parts of the world. You can find a PDF presentation with some additional information and all of our information: link.
Ultrasonic cleaning is a constantly developing technology that continues to revolutionize the industrial cleaning of solid objects. Cleaning possibilities are limitless, including components made of rubber, ceramic, glass, plastic and metal. Ultrasonic waves formed by cavitation between a fluid and an object being cleaned can remove contaminants and dirt from the surface of the object. In this way, a variety of solid objects can be efficiently cleaned to a high standard.
There are many applications of ultrasonic cleaning across the fields of
- automobile & motorcycle industry,
- nautical & aviation,
- food preparation,
- precision engineered parts and power generation..
- graphic industry
- medical, tatoo and dentists
The removal of dirt is consistent and uniform, regardless of the complexity and geometry of what you are cleaning.
Cavitation bubbles are microscopic, so effective cleaning is possible with an appropriate cleaning solution. Ultrasonic cleaning therefore has the ability to effectively clean tiny holes as well as small spaces inside the unit cleaned. It is perfect for the cleaning of even the finest filters and smallest holes due to the size and nature of the cavitation bubbles.
ASonic ultrasonic cleaning concentrates have specialized chemical composition which boosts the cleaning process and need to be used according to the special needs of the parts to be cleaned.
ASonic ultrasonic cleaning concentrates are designed not only for professional/industrial use, but hobbyist use as well.
Why customers choose ASonic?
- Quality & guarantee
- Customer support
- Easy to use
- Wide range with different options
Become one of our distributors and get.
- Knowledge of the product and technology involved
- Support with sales and customer support
- Marketing support
- Spare parts for long term repair
- Possible custom built units
For more information about our products and what we can offer you can contact us via e-mail email@example.com or our mobile number +386 41 566 618. You can also call or text via WhatsApp or Viber. Looking forward to hearing from you.