Professional ultrasonic cleaner 12pcs PRO-08 – 40kHz, small size
Capacity – 0,8 liters, small unit for frequent cleaning
PRO-08 small sized unit has the same durability and similar interface as the rest of our cleaners in the PRO range. Built for frequent cleaning very small items in a preheated solution.
Ultrasonic power of 35 W provides a high enough number of bubbles for effective and fast cleaning of various number of small size items in the ultrasonic cleaner.
With the separate adjustment of timer, from 1 to 99 minutes and auto switch off this unit is made for longer cleaning of small objects.
Ultrasonic frequency of 40 kHz provides thorough but gentle cleaning which is appropriate for objects with many cracks, crevices and small indentations. Due to the smaller bubbles from this frequency, with less energy but higher density, this unit is especially suitable for softer metals, plastics and objects with a polished surface.
- Dental and medical instruments: Ultrasonic cleaners are used in dental and medical facilities to clean instruments such as forceps, dental tools, surgical instruments and other medical equipment that require thorough and efficient cleaning.
- Glasses and optical equipment: Glasses, sunglasses and optical lenses can be cleaned with ultrasonic cleaners. They can remove fingerprints, dust and other debris without damaging sensitive surfaces.
- Electronic components: Small electronic components such as circuit boards, printed circuit boards and connectors can be cleaned with ultrasonic cleaners. Gentle cleaning helps remove contaminants that could affect the performance of these components.It can remove solder flux residues and other contaminants that can affect the operation of the printed circuit board.
- Auto Parts: Engine components, carburetors, fuel injectors and other auto parts can be effectively cleaned with ultrasonic cleaners. The cleaning process can remove grease, oil and carbon buildup.
- Industrial parts: Various industrial parts, including machine components, bearings, valves and gears, can be cleaned with ultrasonic cleaners. The process can remove dirt, oils and other contaminants that could affect the performance of these parts.
- Metal and plastic parts: Ultrasonic cleaners can clean metal and plastic parts used in manufacturing processes. This can help ensure that parts are free of debris before assembly or further processing.
- Laboratory Glassware: In scientific laboratories, ultrasonic cleaners can effectively clean glassware, test tubes, beakers, and other equipment used in experiments. The cleaning process ensures that there are no residues on the glassware that could affect the accuracy of the experiments.
Cleaning concentrates for ultrasonic cleaner:
Different objects may require different cleaning solutions. ASonic ultrasonic cleaning concentrates have specialized chemical composition which boosts the cleaning process and need to be used according to the special needs of the parts to be cleaned.
- Jewelry, gemstone pieces, watch components, including Watch bands, cases, and movement parts, coins and collectibles: AS-JEW
- Personal Care Items: Razors, dentures, and contact lenses: : AS-JEW
- Eyeglasses: Lenses, frames, and small metal components, Optical components: camera lenses, microscope slides, and telescope lenses: AS-OPT
- Dental and Medical Instruments, beakers, test tubes, and other scientific equipment, Tattoo needles, piercing jewelry, and equipment : S-UCP
- Electronics: Circuit boards, PCBs, and electronic components: AS-PCB
- Automotive Parts: Carburetors, fuel injectors, and engine components: AS-CARB
- Precision Machinery Parts: Small gears, bearings, and other intricate machine components: AS-SENS
- Industrial Tools: Hand tools, cutting tools, and molds: AS-GEN, AS-MLP
- Firearms: Gun parts, including barrels, triggers, and magazines: AS-CARB
How ultrasonic cleaning works?
The explanation how ultrasonic cleaning works is on this link. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask us on e-mail: order(at)asonic.si.
Our PRO 08 model has a stainless steel (SUS 304) tank, which is 0,8 mm thick, therefore it provides a long lifetime of ultrasonic cleaners.
Transducers are attached to the bottom of the tank by a combination of screwing on welded threads and gluing, thus creating a homogeneous whole with the tank. This technology allows for continuous cavitation and a long life of ultrasonic cleaner.
- Actual volume of the tank might be less than 0,8 L.
- Pour liquid 0,5 cm below the brim with items inside.
- Do not throw objects in the tank or hit the device.
- Cleaning items should be put in cleaning basket to protect ultrasonic machine.
- Ultrasonic cleaner needs to cool down for 30 minutes after 240 minutes of ultrasonic cleaning.
- Ultrasound operation releases a certain amount of energy that heats the liquid in the tank.
- Do not turn on heating or ultrasound without liquid in the tank, as it will cause damage to it.
Included in the package:
- Ultrasonic cleaner
- Standard basket
- Stainless steel lid
- Power cord
- User guide