Professional ultrasonic cleaner PRO-150 – 28kHz, powered with 360 W, Capacity – 13 liters
Just as large and strong as our PRO-150 – 40kHz ultrasonic cleaner. Used especially for hard and strong materials like medical equipment, engine parts, steel and iron materials.
Separate adjustment of timer, from 1 to 99 minutes, auto switch off and temperature setting of up to 80°C. The big difference is the frequency of cleaning, 28kHz has a much stronger effect on your items, providing the best possible cleaning.
Ultrasonic frequency of 28kHz provides thorough and strong cleaning which is optimal for large flat surfaces. It has stronger cleaning effect – it creates larger bubbles with higher power.
Ultrasonic power of 360 W provides strong enough bubbles for thorough and fast cleaning of various number of items in the ultrasonic cleaner.
- Auto Parts: Engine components, carburetors, fuel injectors and other auto parts can be effectively cleaned with ultrasonic cleaners. The cleaning process can remove grease, oil and carbon buildup.
- Industrial parts: Various industrial parts, including machine components, bearings, valves and gears, can be cleaned with ultrasonic cleaners. The process can remove dirt, oils and other contaminants that could affect the performance of these parts.
- Metal and plastic parts: Ultrasonic cleaners can clean metal and plastic parts used in manufacturing processes. This can help ensure that parts are free of debris before assembly or further processing.
- Electronic components: Small electronic components such as circuit boards, printed circuit boards and connectors can be cleaned with ultrasonic cleaners. Gentle cleaning helps remove contaminants that could affect the performance of these components.It can remove solder flux residues and other contaminants that can affect the operation of the printed circuit board.
- Laboratory Glassware: In scientific laboratories, ultrasonic cleaners can effectively clean glassware, test tubes, beakers, and other equipment used in experiments. The cleaning process ensures that there are no residues on the glassware that could affect the accuracy of the experiments.
- Dental and medical instruments: Ultrasonic cleaners are used in dental and medical facilities to clean instruments such as forceps, dental tools, surgical instruments and other medical equipment that require thorough and efficient cleaning.
- Glasses and optical equipment: Glasses, sunglasses and optical lenses can be cleaned with ultrasonic cleaners. They can remove fingerprints, dust and other debris without damaging sensitive surfaces.
Cleaning concentrates for ultrasonic cleaner:
Different objects may require different cleaning solutions. ASonic ultrasonic cleaning concentrates have specialized chemical composition which boosts the cleaning process and need to be used according to the special needs of the parts to be cleaned.
- Electronics: Circuit boards, PCBs, and electronic components: AS-PCB
- Automotive Parts: Carburetors, fuel injectors, and engine components: AS-CARB
- Precision Machinery Parts: Small gears, bearings, and other intricate machine components: AS-SENS
- Industrial Tools: Hand tools, cutting tools, and molds: AS-GEN, AS-MLP
- Firearms: Gun parts, including barrels, triggers, and magazines: AS-CARB
- Jewelry, gemstone pieces, watch components, including Watch bands, cases, and movement parts, coins and collectibles: AS-JEW
- Dental and Medical Instruments, beakers, test tubes, and other scientific equipment, Tattoo needles, piercing jewelry, and equipment : S-UCP
- Personal Care Items: Razors, dentures, and contact lenses: : AS-JEW
- Eyeglasses: Lenses, frames, and small metal components, Optical components: camera lenses, microscope slides, and telescope lenses: AS-OPT
How ultrasonic cleaning work?
The explanation how ultrasonic cleaning works is on this link. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask us on e-mail: order(at)asonic.si.
Our PRO 100-300 models have stainless steel (SUS 304) tanks, which are 1 mm thick and therefore they provide for long lifetime of the ultrasonic cleaners. Seamless tank and housing prevents water leakage.
Transducers are attached to the bottom of the tank by a combination of screwing on welded threads and gluing, thus creating a homogeneous whole with the tank. This technology allows for continuous cavitation and a long life of ultrasonic cleaner.
Cleaners are equipped with industrial transducers with max. power of 60 W and frequency 28 kHz, which ensure strong power of ultrasonic effect. Ultrasonic transducers are activated by driver inside the unit which enables cleaners to work with stable ultrasonic effect and run safely.
Electronics for ultrasonic cleaners PRO 20 – 300 have been developed with the optimal operation of transducers, heating plates and easy operating system with a wide range of users in mind.
Heating in ASonic ultrasonic cleaners is via MCH heating chips with heating power 100 W. There is minor difference between the real water temperature and the panel readout which in ±1°C range.
- Use of ultrasonic cleaner without liquid is prohibited. It is dangerous and will damage the unit.
- When heating liquid always turn on ultrasound, so temperature of the liquid is evenly distributed.
- Actual volume of the tank might be less than 13 L.
- Pour liquid 2 cm below the brim with items inside.
- Do not throw objects in the tank or hit the device.
- Cleaning items should be put in cleaning basket to protect ultrasonic machine.
- Ultrasonic cleaner needs to cool down for 30 minutes after 240 minutes of ultrasonic cleaning.
- Ultrasound operation releases a certain amount of energy that heats the liquid in the tank.
Included in the package:
- Ultrasonic cleaner
- Standard basket
- Stainless steel lid
- Power cord
- User guide