Professional ultrasonic cleaner
6pcs PRO-30 – 40kHz, smaller cleaner
Capacity – 2,8 liters, smaller unit for professional users
This unit has the same depth and height as the PRO 20 but is a little wider, so cleaning smaller items with length up to 21 centimeters is possible. With the separate adjustment of timer, from 1 to 99 minutes, auto switch off and temperature setting of up to 80°C it is ideal for a wide range of applications, where you can set best ratio for your item.
Ultrasonic frequency of 40 kHz provides thorough but gentle cleaning which is appropriate for objects with many cracks, crevices and small indentations. Due to the smaller bubbles, with less energy and higher density, this frequency is especially suitable for softer metals, plastics and objects with a polished surface.
Ultrasonic power of 120 W provides a high enough number of bubbles for effective and fast cleaning of various number of items in the ultrasonic cleaner.
Cleaning collector coins, glasses, watch straps, jewellery, ammunition casings, PCBs, printer heads and toners dental aids, surgical instruments…
Preparation of lysosomal vitamin C, extraction of bubbles, oil extraction…
Our PRO 20-70 models have stainless steel (SUS 304) tanks, which are 0,8 mm thick, therefore they provide for a long lifetime of the ultrasonic cleaners. Seamless tank and housing prevents water leakage.
Transducers are attached to the bottom of the tank by a combination of screwing on welded threads and gluing, thus creating a homogeneous whole with the tank. This technology allows for continuous cavitation and a long life of ultrasonic cleaner.
Cleaners are equipped with industrial transducers with max. power of 60 W and frequency 40 kHz, which ensure strong power of ultrasonic effect. Ultrasonic transducers are activated by driver inside the unit which enables cleaners to work with stable ultrasonic effect and run safely.
Electronics for ultrasonic cleaners PRO 20 – 300 have been developed with the optimal operation of transducers, heating plates and easy operating system with a wide range of users in mind.
Heating in ASonic ultrasonic cleaners is via MCH heating chips with heating power 100 W. There is minor difference between the real water temperature and the panel readout which in ±1°C range.
- Use of ultrasonic cleaner without liquid is prohibited. It is dangerous and will damage the unit.
- When heating liquid always turn on ultrasound, so temperature of the liquid is evenly distributed.
- Actual volume of the tank might be less than 2,8 L.
- Pour liquid 2 cm below the brim with items inside.
- Do not throw objects in the tank or hit the device.
- Cleaning items should be put in cleaning basket to protect ultrasonic machine.
- Ultrasonic cleaner needs to cool down for 30 minutes after 240 minutes of ultrasonic cleaning.
- Ultrasound operation releases a certain amount of energy that heats the liquid in the tank.
Included in the package:
- Ultrasonic cleaner
- Standard basket
- Stainless steel lid
- Power cord
- User guide