Professional ultrasonic cleaner
PRO 300 – 28kHz, powered by 600 W
Capacity – 28 liters, thorough cleaning for professional users
Separate adjustment of timer from 1 to 99 minutes, auto switch off and temperature setting of up to 80°C. The big difference is the frequency of cleaning, 28kHz has a much stronger effect on your items, providing the best possible cleaning. Used especially for hard and strong materials like medical equipment, engine parts, steel and iron materials effortlessly cleaned with 600 W of power.
Ultrasonic frequency 28 kHz provides thorough and strong cleaning which is optimal for large flat surfaces. It has stronger cleaning effect – it creates larger bubbles with higher power.
Ultrasonic power of 600 W provides strong enough bubbles for thorough and fast cleaning of various number of items in the ultrasonic cleaner.
Cleaning Auto – moto parts, industry equipment, cleaning cast, iron blocks used for injection molding, stainless steel plates…
Our PRO 100-300 models have stainless steel (SUS 304) tanks, which are 1 mm thick and therefore they provide for long lifetime of the ultrasonic cleaners. Seamless tank and housing prevents water leakage.
Transducers are attached to the bottom of the tank by a combination of screwing on welded threads and gluing, thus creating a homogeneous whole with the tank. This technology allows for continuous cavitation and a long life of ultrasonic cleaner.
Cleaners are equipped with industrial transducers with max. power of 60 W and frequency 28 kHz, which ensure strong power of ultrasonic effect. Ultrasonic transducers are activated by driver inside the unit which enables cleaners to work with stable ultrasonic effect and run safely.
Electronics for ultrasonic cleaners PRO 20 – 300 have been developed with the optimal operation of transducers, heating plates and easy operating system with a wide range of users in mind.
Heating in ASonic ultrasonic cleaners is via MCH heating chips with heating power 100 W. There is minor difference between the real water temperature and the panel readout which in ±1°C range.
- Use of ultrasonic cleaner without liquid is prohibited. It is dangerous and will damage the unit.
- When heating liquid always turn on ultrasound, so temperature of the liquid is evenly distributed.
- Actual volume of the tank might be less than 28 L.
- Pour liquid 2 cm below the brim with items inside.
- Do not throw objects in the tank or hit the device.
- Cleaning items should be put in cleaning basket to protect ultrasonic machine.
- Ultrasonic cleaner needs to cool down for 30 minutes after 240 minutes of ultrasonic cleaning.
- Ultrasound operation releases a certain amount of energy that heats the liquid in the tank.
Included in the package:
- Ultrasonic cleaner
- Standard basket
- Stainless steel lid
- Power cord
- User guide
Carton packing with thick foam film inside to protect the machine. Weight – 19 kg.